A set of interviews was conducted with members of different Future Internet European research projects who attended the Athens SESERV workshop.
The following participants kindly gave an interview and agreed to make it publicly available:
Stay tuned for more interview videos in the near future.
All the participants answered the following questions:
- How do you think your project benefits a broader European drive to increase innovation?
- What do you know about the EU Digital Agenda? How is the DA relevant for your project?
- Who are the main stakeholders targeted by your project or affected by the solutions it provides?
- What are the main social and economic problems that your project deals with?
- What are the criteria for evaluating your project’s research results?
- Have you been exposed so far to any results of SESERV? If yes, to which ones? Did your project make use of such results? Please specify.
Alessandro Bogliolo (ULOOP)
Bob Briscoe (Trilogy, ETICS)
Nicolas Le Sauze (ETICS)
Makis Stamatelatos (UNIVERSELF)